Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 38



Nothing too fancy today...I was asked to make a "design" that could be printed on some sort of children's Sunday school bag (that is already been colored...I think it might be a blue canvas bag...or maybe some other sort of pre-colored cloth)...9.5'' by 9.5'' in one color - I'm not entirely sure what it is supposed to be printed on, other than its blue...so I'm not sure how white would work, or if white is even an option...is there white ink? is that a dumb question? I figure that in order to print white on a dark background, it would require a ton of ink to make it a solid white....so I guess my best bet would be to make it a really light grey. I tend to favor the white on blue...so should I make a light grey on blue, instead of white?

What do you think? any changes? I have like 4 or 5 different versions of this same design...outlined trees, filled trees, white, black....etc. Please give me some suggestions...before tomorrow afternoon...

1 comment:

  1. Sweet - an assignment.
    I like the white ink better too. But it's easier to overlook the ground in the bottom... no, wait. THAT's because the background of your blog is white.
    You see how you put the F in For down to align with the OR? Can you do that with the ORD GOD in LORD GOD? Move it up and to the left? Would that fit? Are you very attached to the palm silhouette on top?

    ReplyDelete