Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 61

So...I spent the better half of my day customizing a friend's blog...now that I look at it the fact that it took so long is depressing. This is the banner...it turned out to be a huge pain in the foot. Basically I wanted the picture portion of it (e.g. just the part of it that was a picture - NOT the words) to be centered, then the words would be coming out to the left...so technically the whole thing would be off centered to the left a little, but it would look centered. It took me about 3 hours to figure out how to do that.

FML.

I guess with all of this new-found knowledge I should update my own blog...

This is the blog if you want to see more.

This is my email address if you want a custom blog template.

edit: changed the top banner to this and also did some subtle refinements.

No comments:

Post a Comment